YOU WILL USE THE TOPIC FROM THE SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE REVIEW (OR CHOOSE A NEW TOPIC THAT INTERESTS YOU) AND COMBINE IT WITH ONE OF THE PSYCHOLOGY’S CURRENT PERSPECTIVES OR FIELDS OF STUDY.
YOUR RESEARCH PAPER WILL INCLUDE FIVE SECTIONS:
- INTRODUCTION (200 WORDS)
- Define both the topic and the field of psychology or psychological perspective.
- Why did you choose the topic and the field of psychology or psychological perspective?
- SOME PAST RESEARCH INTO THE TOPIC AND/OR FIELD OF PSYCHOLOGY. (400 WORDS)
- Literature Review
- WHAT CONNECTS THE TOPIC WITH THE FIELD OF PSYCHOLOGY/PERSPECTIVE? (400 WORDS)
- WHAT IS CURRENTLY HAPPENING WITH THE TOPIC? (400 WORDS)
- Can include information from scientific literature review articles.
- CONCLUSION (200 WORDS)
Your papers will include at least five pieces of academic research that will be cited in APA format.
At least three of your articles must be empirical studies. You are able to use the articles from the scientific literature assessment if they are actual academic journal articles that include an empirical study.
Please remember it is important to follow the guidelines so as to not plagiarize any of the work.
THE PAPER WILL CONSIST OF A COVER PAGE, AN INTRODUCTION, THE BODY, A CONCLUSION, AND A REFERENCE PAGE.
YOUR ARTICLES MUST BE ALSO SUBMITTED IN PDF FORM.