**No more than 200 words ** ** Can be in point form***
You will write a single-spaced reflection using 12 pt font related to your personal thoughts about the readings for the following week.
Assessment Criteria for A-range Mark for Weekly Research Reflections
- The student demonstrates deep insight and understanding regarding articles messages/findings
- Student effectively explores different perspectives of the research and its impact on mathematics education.
- The student avoids summarizing the articles and their findings.
Below you will find some suggestions of topics for your reflections. These are simply suggestions. You may decide to explore a different theme in your reflections that interests you, and that is perfectly fine!
- Candidate makes connections between the research and their own personal learning and/or teaching practice.
- The candidate is able to make insightful connections between research articles.
- Candidate elaborates on how articles relate to current issues in their own school experiences/practicums
- The candidate explores key learning from articles.
- Candidate explores how the articles challenge their thinking.
- Candidate identifies what the articles confirmed about their own beliefs.
- Candidate explores questions that they have based on issues raised in articles.