This assignment question was recently posted by one of our customers and shared with our professional writers. If you are looking for assignment help on this topic or similar topic, click on ORDER NOW button to submit your details. Once we have your order details, your assignment will be assigned to one of our best writers, who will then proceed to write your paper and deliver it within your specified deadline. Thank you for choosing us today!
• Paper is approximately two pages single-spaced (or four pages double-spaced).
• Paper is grammatically correct.
• You should use correct in-text citations for the empirical section of your paper. In addition, you should include a references section at the end of your paper, including all course readings, as well as the additional source you include. Your references section and in-text citations should be in correct APA format.
______ / 30%: Empirical Summary
• Paper contains a brief summary (no more than one page single-spaced) of that week’s topic.
• Paper integrates information from course readings and additional source of your choice to provide a comprehensive, but brief summary of the theoretical orientation. You may discuss the history of the treatment, specific problems it focuses on, types of families treated, tools and techniques of the treatment, its application to people from different backgrounds (racial/ethnic, gender, socioeconomic status, etc.), and goals of the treatment.
• You may choose to include more than one outside source, but you are only required to include one.
• Remember that all information coming from other sources should be put into your own words and cited using in-text citations and correct APA format.
______ / 60%: Reading Critique
• This is the most important part of your paper, so you should spend most of your paper discussing your critique of the theoretical orientation.
• You should discuss the strengths and weaknesses of this treatment, as well as needed areas for further study.
• You should talk about areas in which you agree or disagree with the treatment approach.
• You also may include questions you have or discussion of parts of the treatment that are confusing.
• In addition, you can draw connections or dissimilarities between this orientation and other material from the class.
• Your critique includes discussion of all articles or chapters assigned for the week, as well as the additional source you include.
• Your critique is not just a summary of the readings. You should demonstrate that you have thought critically about the claims and methods of the readings.
References. (both included see attached)
Metcalf, L. (Ed.). (2011). Marriage and Family Therapy: A Practice-Oriented Approach (1st ed.). New York: Springer.
Lloyd, H., & Dallos, R. (2006). Solution-focused brief therapy with families who have a child with intellectual disabilities: A description of the content of initial sessions and the processes. Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 11(3), 367-386.
Are you looking for homework writing help on this topic? This question was posted by one of our client seeking homework help. If you are therefore looking for an assignment to submit, then click on ORDER NOW button or contact us today. Our Professional Writers will be glad to write your paper from scratch, and delivered within your deadline. Perfect choice for your excellent grades! www.globalcompose.com.
We ensure that assignment instructions are followed, the paper is written from scratch. If you are not satisfied by our service, you can either request for refund or unlimited revisions for your order at absolutely no extra pay. Once the writer has completed your paper, the editors check your paper for any grammar/formatting/plagiarism mistakes, then the final paper is sent to your email.
We do not share your personal information with any company or person. We have also ensured that the ordering process is secure; you can check the security feature in the browser. For confidentiality purposes, all papers are sent to your personal email. If you have any questions, contact us any time via email, live chat or our phone number.
I appreciate help on the assignment. It was hard for me but am good to go now
Am happy now having completed the very difficult assignment
Your writer did a fine job on the revisions. The paper is now ok
The paper was so involving but am happy it is done. Will reach you with more assignments
I expected perfection in terms of grammar and I am happy. Lecturer is always on our head but was pleased with my paper. Once again, thanks a lot
The paper looks perfect now, thank to the writer
You helped me complete several other tasks as you handled paper. wonna thank you
Would you like this sample paper to be sent to your email or would you like to receive weekly articles on how to write your assignments? You can simply send us your request on how to write your paper and we will email you a free guide within 24-36 hours. Kindly subscribe below!
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org