Research a local health care facility or organization that has chosen a niche market to target, and address the following:
- Introduce the organization, and identify the overall population it serves.
- Define a niche market and what makes it so. What is the niche market for this facility?
- Explain the segmentation strategy implemented by this organization.
- Explain how the organization adapts its marketing programs to address that target.
- Do you feel that this approach is or has been effective? What tools did you use to make that decision?
- What would you have done differently?
NOTE: You need to support your work with at least 4 academic or professional peer-reviewed sources that were published within the past 5 years.
Assess the cost of various marketing methods used by healthcare organizations and the potential return on investment
Explain how marketing results are gathered and assessed for healthcare organizations
Plan a marketing strategy for a healthcare organization that increases market awareness in a target market