This assignment question was recently posted by one of our customers and shared with our professional writers. If you are looking for assignment help on this topic or similar topic, click on ORDER NOW button to submit your details. Once we have your order details, your assignment will be assigned to one of our best writers, who will then proceed to write your paper and deliver it within your specified deadline. Thank you for choosing us today!
Write A Reflection Form for Elementary Students with Disabilities
1. Describe three students (do not use real names) you are teaching who have identified disabilities
or who are exhibiting significant or persistent academic or behavioral difficulties. As you are completing your reflection, give direct examples related to the needs of these students as well as other students you teach.
General Reflection Questions
2. Describe specific actions that you are using to provide supportive and responsive learning environment where all students are valued, and all students have opportunities to contribute to one another. How are you helping all your students develop a growth mindset?
3. What are you doing to help each student develop the skills of an expert learner in order for them to be able to learn more effectively and efficiently? Include several well-defined examples.
4. Provide specific examples of how and when you are using the instructional design principles and teacher delivery methods to make your instruction more explicit. Examples should include reference to design principles and delivery methods to demonstrate your understanding of each. Answer:
Reflection Regarding the Lesson(s)
5. What were your precise learning goals that emphasized the most essential understandings and the knows and dos related to those understandings? (Understandings are the big ideas/generalizations and should be worded as, “I want the students to understand that…”)
6. What were your learning goals in student-friendly language and how did you communicate them to students to ensure that each individual learner knew the target? How did you help each of your students answer the question, “Where am I going?”
7. How did you use your pre-assessment results? What other formative assessment did you use? Were your students allowed more than one way to show what they know? How could you improve the use of pre-assessment, formative assessment and summative assessment to inform your instruction?
8. What did you do so students could self-assess and/or monitor their own progress? How did you use specific feedback to help students answer the question, “Where Am I Now?”
9. What specifically did you do to proactively remove barriers to learning?
How did you provide a universally designed and differentiated environment?
What did you do to ensure that the work was challenging enough to ensure a comfortable and meaningful stretch but not so challenging that students were frustrated and unproductive.
Which of the instructional design principles or teacher delivery methods did you use and how did you use them? How can you improve your instruction in this area?
What did you do to provide opportunities for creativity, collaboration and/or critical thinking?
Are you looking for homework writing help on this topic? This question was posted by one of our client seeking homework help. If you are therefore looking for an assignment to submit, then click on ORDER NOW button or contact us today. Our Professional Writers will be glad to write your paper from scratch, and delivered within your deadline. Perfect choice for your excellent grades! www.globalcompose.com.
We ensure that assignment instructions are followed, the paper is written from scratch. If you are not satisfied by our service, you can either request for refund or unlimited revisions for your order at absolutely no extra pay. Once the writer has completed your paper, the editors check your paper for any grammar/formatting/plagiarism mistakes, then the final paper is sent to your email.
We do not share your personal information with any company or person. We have also ensured that the ordering process is secure; you can check the security feature in the browser. For confidentiality purposes, all papers are sent to your personal email. If you have any questions, contact us any time via email, live chat or our phone number.
I appreciate help on the assignment. It was hard for me but am good to go now
Am happy now having completed the very difficult assignment
Your writer did a fine job on the revisions. The paper is now ok
The paper was so involving but am happy it is done. Will reach you with more assignments
I expected perfection in terms of grammar and I am happy. Lecturer is always on our head but was pleased with my paper. Once again, thanks a lot
The paper looks perfect now, thank to the writer
You helped me complete several other tasks as you handled paper. wonna thank you
Would you like this sample paper to be sent to your email or would you like to receive weekly articles on how to write your assignments? You can simply send us your request on how to write your paper and we will email you a free guide within 24-36 hours. Kindly subscribe below!
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org