This assignment question was recently posted by one of our customers and shared with our professional writers. If you are looking for assignment help on this topic or similar topic, click on ORDER NOW button to submit your details. Once we have your order details, your assignment will be assigned to one of our best writers, who will then proceed to write your paper and deliver it within your specified deadline. Thank you for choosing us today!
REFLECTION ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS
You will be composing a well organized reflection of this theme by responding to a set of questions prompts AND reflecting on the MODULE RESOURCES (see each section in the modules that contain the readings, videos, etc.) and thinking about responses to the questions listed above (you do NOT have to directly respond to each of these questions). You can chose one of the following formats
write a two page reflection of approximately 750-1000 words
record a 5 minute video or audio reflection – this can be a live video of you talking OR you can create a presentation with images/text and record a screenshot with audio OR you can record a podcast
Your reflection MUST include:
1) the question prompts and answers
REFLECTION: CULTURALLY RESPONSIVE AND INCLUSIVE EDUCATION – Question prompts:
A) Describe one way that you can create a culturally responsive, inclusive classroom.
B) What is your opinion of ability grouping? Provide supporting evidence for your opinion.
C) Why is important to implement a variety of teaching strategies within a classroom?
D) If Gardner is correct that there are many different kinds of intelligence, why do so many people still categorize people as “smart” or “gifted” and others as “slow” or “stupid”?
E) Read the article “Does a Multicultural Education Improve the Curriculum” by Sonia Nieto (p.160 in textbook). She states that everyone is included in multicultural education. Do you agree? Why or why not?
2) specific comments that reflect directly back to at least 4 different module resources (see Module Resources section of module for readings, textbook chapters, videos, etc). Each resource needs to be clearly identified within the paper/video EITHER as part of a response to a question OR in a separate summary of resources and referenced. Your comments should demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of the material and not just identifying the resource.
3) document referenced resources correctly at the end in a bibliography
4) create TWO specific critical thinking questions that relate to the module’s themes. Refer back to the critical thinking cheat sheet (Module 1 Theme Readings and Resources – Critical Thinking) to help generate your questions. Do NOT use any of the provide examples directly. You only need to generate questions – you do NOT need to answer the questions.
5) a completed reflection statement for this module that relates to the module’s theme: “I used to think _________, now I think ____________”
ACCEPTABLE EXAMPLE #1
Paper, video or audio format
Part 1 – Respond to all 5 questions.
Part 2 – Summarize 4 module resources
Part 3 – Bibliography of resources referenced
Part 4 – Two critical thinking questions
Part 5 – Reflection statement
Are you looking for homework writing help on this topic? This question was posted by one of our client seeking homework help. If you are therefore looking for an assignment to submit, then click on ORDER NOW button or contact us today. Our Professional Writers will be glad to write your paper from scratch, and delivered within your deadline. Perfect choice for your excellent grades! www.globalcompose.com.
We ensure that assignment instructions are followed, the paper is written from scratch. If you are not satisfied by our service, you can either request for refund or unlimited revisions for your order at absolutely no extra pay. Once the writer has completed your paper, the editors check your paper for any grammar/formatting/plagiarism mistakes, then the final paper is sent to your email.
We do not share your personal information with any company or person. We have also ensured that the ordering process is secure; you can check the security feature in the browser. For confidentiality purposes, all papers are sent to your personal email. If you have any questions, contact us any time via email, live chat or our phone number.
I appreciate help on the assignment. It was hard for me but am good to go now
Am happy now having completed the very difficult assignment
Your writer did a fine job on the revisions. The paper is now ok
The paper was so involving but am happy it is done. Will reach you with more assignments
I expected perfection in terms of grammar and I am happy. Lecturer is always on our head but was pleased with my paper. Once again, thanks a lot
The paper looks perfect now, thank to the writer
You helped me complete several other tasks as you handled paper. wonna thank you
Would you like this sample paper to be sent to your email or would you like to receive weekly articles on how to write your assignments? You can simply send us your request on how to write your paper and we will email you a free guide within 24-36 hours. Kindly subscribe below!
Email Address: email@example.com