Threaded Discussion Response Post Instructions:
Each student is required to respond to two of your classmates’ posts. In your response, you should:
1. Challenge the writer’s analysis in a constructive fashion. Use critical thinking, but do not be critical.
2. Provide additional subject matter expert support for your position. You are required to have one outside academic reference from a peer-reviewed journal. Use of the text and the Bible are encouraged, but they do not fulfill the requirement for an outside academic reference. List all sources used in the references section at the end of your post. ( Web posts, Wikipedia, the dictionary, blogs, and corporate material are not accepted.)
3. If you agree with the post, provide additional subject matter expert (SME) support for your position. If you disagree, provide SME support.
4. Ask at least one question about the original post.
5. (Web posts, Wikipedia, the dictionary, blogs, and corporate material are not accepted.)
6. Write using APA style.
7. Each response must be 550-750 words each. Also, must include an abstract that is not included in the word count.
Attached you will find the discussion that must be responded to. Please respond to them individually, however, they can be submitted as one document.