This assignment question was recently posted by one of our customers and shared with our professional writers. If you are looking for assignment help on this topic or similar topic, click on ORDER NOW button to submit your details. Once we have your order details, your assignment will be assigned to one of our best writers, who will then proceed to write your paper and deliver it within your specified deadline. Thank you for choosing us today!
Part A: Assessing Environmental Forces (30 marks)
Write a 4–6-page report (1,000 to 1,500 words, double-spaced) with the following:
1. Conduct a preliminary assessment of geographic, social-cultural, political, legal, and economic factors that create international business opportunities or constraints facing the product or service that you have identified for your new international business.
2. Using the information you have collected above, identify five countries that you believe are potential targets for location of your business venture and briefly defend your selections.
Part B: Applying the SMART Model (30 marks)
Apply the Simple Multiple-Attribute Rating Technique (SMART) model for the five countries that you have selected as potential locations for your new international business venture. This model requires you to determine key factors that will influence your decision, to assign values for each criteria for each country, and to compare them in a numerical matrix to indicate the “best fit” for your product or service.
1. Read the material in Appendix D: The SMART Model for Decision Making in Business.
2. Create a table and apply the SMART model. Select at least five important criteria that you identified in Part A of this assignment for the location of your international business venture. You should have a minimum of five criteria to apply the SMART model for each of the five to seven countries you identified.
3. Using the results of application of the SMART model and based on the above criteria, select two countries that you believe are good potential host countries for your international business and clearly explain why these countries have the best potential.
Part C: Selecting Two Countries for Review (25 marks)
Write a 1-page proposal (250 words, double-spaced) to:
• Select two countries for review. Explain your rationale.
At this time, you are required to select two countries that you believe are appropriate for the location of your international business venture. For the remainder of the assignments (and in your Final Project), you will investigate these countries as part of the research and analysis for your international business venture. You may identify additional countries but will earn no extra marks for investigating more than two countries. If you feel you cannot limit your selection to two countries, you may discuss this with your Open Learning Faculty Member. Bear in mind that one of these countries will become the focus of the in-depth country profile you develop for your Final Project.
Part D: Assessing the Opportunities and Challenges (15 marks)
Write a 2-page report (500 words, double-spaced) to:
• Summarize the information gathered in this assignment as it relates to forces influencing global business; briefly highlight the opportunities, challenges, and constraints for the potential success of internationalizing your product or service as they relate to the environmental forces in these countries.
Journal Reflection 1 (5%)
See your Course Guide for instructions, topics, and marking information.
Module 1 and Module 2 require your participation in the reflection topics listed in the discussion board of your course. At the end of Module 2, include a report of your reflections in assignment 2.
The journal reflection requires you to look back at your contributions and to reflect on your learning experience.
Consider the following reflective questions:
1. Did the reflection prompts/questions and the ideas and information you explored influence your understanding of or perspective on international business?
2. Did your ideas and views shift as you progressed through the course?
3. Did the contributions of other learners influence you and help enrich your knowledge of international business?
4. Did you agree with everything others posted on the discussion board?
Write 1–2 pages (approximately 500 words) reviewing your journalling activity and contributions to the reflection prompts/questions of modules 1 and 2. The journal reflection requires you to look back at your contributions and to reflect on your learning experience. Document your best journal reflections. Also, you may include highlights from other activities and the course in general.
Consult the Journal Reflection Rubric on the Home Page, and then assign yourself a mark. Your Open Learning Faculty Member will verify your report and adjust your mark as she or he sees fit.
For further reading about journalling, please read Appendix C: Becoming a Reflective Learner.
Are you looking for homework writing help on this topic? This question was posted by one of our client seeking homework help. If you are therefore looking for an assignment to submit, then click on ORDER NOW button or contact us today. Our Professional Writers will be glad to write your paper from scratch, and delivered within your deadline. Perfect choice for your excellent grades! www.globalcompose.com.
We ensure that assignment instructions are followed, the paper is written from scratch. If you are not satisfied by our service, you can either request for refund or unlimited revisions for your order at absolutely no extra pay. Once the writer has completed your paper, the editors check your paper for any grammar/formatting/plagiarism mistakes, then the final paper is sent to your email.
We do not share your personal information with any company or person. We have also ensured that the ordering process is secure; you can check the security feature in the browser. For confidentiality purposes, all papers are sent to your personal email. If you have any questions, contact us any time via email, live chat or our phone number.
I appreciate help on the assignment. It was hard for me but am good to go now
Am happy now having completed the very difficult assignment
Your writer did a fine job on the revisions. The paper is now ok
The paper was so involving but am happy it is done. Will reach you with more assignments
I expected perfection in terms of grammar and I am happy. Lecturer is always on our head but was pleased with my paper. Once again, thanks a lot
The paper looks perfect now, thank to the writer
You helped me complete several other tasks as you handled paper. wonna thank you
Would you like this sample paper to be sent to your email or would you like to receive weekly articles on how to write your assignments? You can simply send us your request on how to write your paper and we will email you a free guide within 24-36 hours. Kindly subscribe below!
Email Address: email@example.com