|Case Report: Application of Theory|
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- This assignment requires that at least five scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Construct a case report (2,500-3,000 words) that includes a problem or situation consistent with a DNP area of practice.
- Use a minimum of Any two theories discussed in the course to develop the case report.
- Apply one or more theories to describe the understanding of the problem or situation of focus.
- Apply one or more theories to the recommended intervention or solution being proposed.
- Develop the case report across the entire scenario from the identified clinical or health care problem through proposing an intervention, implementation, and evaluation using an appropriate research instrument.
- Describe the evaluation of the selected research instrument in the case report.
- Lastly, explain in full the tenets, rationale for selection (empirical evidence), and clear application using the language of the theory within the case report.
In addition, your case report must include the following:
- Introduction with a problem statement.
- Brief literature review.
- Description of the case/situation/conditions explained from a theoretical perspective.
- A discussion that includes a detailed explanation of the synthesized literature findings.
- Summary of the case.
- Proposed solutions to remedy gaps, inefficiencies, or other issues from a theoretical approach.
- Identification of a research instrument to evaluate the proposed solution along with a description of how the instrument could be evaluated.
CASE to write on =DIABETES. I attached a sample case paper on suicide for you. Thank you
Here are some nursing theories to choose from per the instruction
Dorothea Orem Self-Care Theory
Imogene King Goal Attainment Theory
Lininger’s Transcultural nursing theory
Katharine Kolcaba’s comfort theory
Albert Bandura’s theory of self-efficacy
Watson’s theory of Human Caring
Peplau’s theory of Interpersonal Relations