This assignment question was recently posted by one of our customers and shared with our professional writers. If you are looking for assignment help on this topic or similar topic, click on ORDER NOW button to submit your details. Once we have your order details, your assignment will be assigned to one of our best writers, who will then proceed to write your paper and deliver it within your specified deadline. Thank you for choosing us today!
In this paper the student will provide a detailed description of the relationship between the category from the NCLEX-RN examination blueprint, the priority concept (topic), and professional practice.
1) Write a 4-6 page paper (not including the title page or reference page) using APA format
2) Include the following sections
a. Introduction- 20 points/8%
• Offer a detailed description of the statement of purpose for the paper.
• Identify a priority concept (topic) from the Individual Student ATI Assessment Trends: Longitudinal Performance Table drawn from one (1) of the four (4) main categories of the NCLEX-RN examination blueprint:
Assurance of a safe and effective care environment
Health promotion and maintenance of health
Preservation of the patient population’s psychosocial integrity
Preservation of the patient population’s physiological integrity
• Provide a detailed description of the relationship between the category from the NCLEX-RN examination blueprint and the priority concept (topic).
b. Importance – 20 points/8%
• Describe the importance of the priority concept (topic) to professional practice
• Describe the health of the patient population.
• Include the potential negative effect to professional practice if the priority concept (topic) is unresolved.
• Include the potential negative effect to the patient population if the priority concept (topic) is unresolved.
c. Healthcare Disparities, Inequalities, and Interventions- 70 points/28%
• Identify patient populations that may be negatively influenced by the priority concept (topic) if unresolved.
• Identify healthcare resources to support evidence-based professional practice related to the priority concept (topic).
• Summarize potential priority concept (topic) healthcare disparities and inequalities related to diverse populations.
• Propose an evidence-based solution for the priority concept (topic) related to healthcare disparities.
• Identify three (3) evidence-based practice interventions.
• Prioritize the identified evidence-based practice interventions and provide rationale.
• Discuss two (2) patient education considerations related to the priority concept (topic).
d. Legal & Ethical Considerations and Intervention Challenges- 40 points/16%
• Identify at least one (1) ethical and one (1) legal implication for addressing the priority concept (topic) in professional practice.
• Discuss at least one (1) strategy in prevention of an ethical dilemma related to the priority concept (topic) in professional practice.
• Discuss at least one (1) strategy in prevention of legal consequences related to the priority concept (topic) in professional practice.
• Identify one (1) anticipated challenge to the success of preventing the priority concept (topic) in professional practice.
• Identify one (1) anticipated challenges to the success of resolving the priority concept (topic) in professional practice.
e. Participants and Interdisciplinary Approach – 20 points/8%
• Identify all the parties who will be involved in the implementation of the priority concept (topic) interventions.
• Discuss the role of each member in the intervention implementation for the priority concept (topic).
• Identify a minimum of two (2) members of a discipline outside of nursing.
• Discuss the benefit of including the identified interdisciplinary member from disciplines outside nursing to promote evidence-based professional practice.
f. Quality Improvement– 20 points/8%
• Provide at least one (1) benefit in patient outcomes from addressing the priority concept (topic) within the clinical environment.
• Provide at least one (1) benefit to the nursing profession that will result from addressing this priority concept (topic) in clinical professional practice.
• Discuss at least one (1) resource utilized to promote improved patient outcomes in the clinical environment.
• Discuss at least one (1) resource utilized to increase professional nurse knowledge promoting improved clinical professional practice.
g. Conclusion – 20 points/8%
• Provide a thorough recap of the purpose to promote increased evidence-based professional practice knowledge related to the priority concept (topic) deficiency.
• Summarize resources identified to support improved evidence-based professional practice related to the priority concept (topic).
• Include a complete statement describing why addressing the priority concept (topic) matters and to whom.
h. APA Style and Organization– 20 points/8%
• References are submitted with paper.
• Uses current APA format and is free of errors.
• Grammar and mechanics are free of errors.
• At least three (3) scholarly, peer reviewed, primary sources from the last 5 years, excluding the textbook, are provided. Each section should have a cited source to support information provided.
Are you looking for homework writing help on this topic? This question was posted by one of our client seeking homework help. If you are therefore looking for an assignment to submit, then click on ORDER NOW button or contact us today. Our Professional Writers will be glad to write your paper from scratch, and delivered within your deadline. Perfect choice for your excellent grades! www.globalcompose.com.
We ensure that assignment instructions are followed, the paper is written from scratch. If you are not satisfied by our service, you can either request for refund or unlimited revisions for your order at absolutely no extra pay. Once the writer has completed your paper, the editors check your paper for any grammar/formatting/plagiarism mistakes, then the final paper is sent to your email.
We do not share your personal information with any company or person. We have also ensured that the ordering process is secure; you can check the security feature in the browser. For confidentiality purposes, all papers are sent to your personal email. If you have any questions, contact us any time via email, live chat or our phone number.
I appreciate help on the assignment. It was hard for me but am good to go now
Am happy now having completed the very difficult assignment
Your writer did a fine job on the revisions. The paper is now ok
The paper was so involving but am happy it is done. Will reach you with more assignments
I expected perfection in terms of grammar and I am happy. Lecturer is always on our head but was pleased with my paper. Once again, thanks a lot
The paper looks perfect now, thank to the writer
You helped me complete several other tasks as you handled paper. wonna thank you
Would you like this sample paper to be sent to your email or would you like to receive weekly articles on how to write your assignments? You can simply send us your request on how to write your paper and we will email you a free guide within 24-36 hours. Kindly subscribe below!
Email Address: email@example.com