Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Section 1; Integrative Questions for Section 1
- Minimum of 2 scholarly sources (One source may be your textbook.)
Organizational culture has a vital role in guiding how individuals are successful in their roles in healthcare and the helping professions, including the value of self-awareness regarding role expectations and management strategies. Therefore, it is important for employees to be aware of key attributes that may be stepping stones to their success.
For this assignment, define these five key attributes:
- Communication (i.e. listening, staying calm, be empathetic, compassionate),
- Ethical behavior
- Critical thinking skills
Provide an example of each examining how each attribute brings value to the organizational culture and may propel one’s career and contribute to the workplace culture. Support your example(s) with a minimum of 2 scholarly resources.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 2-3 pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page (minimum of 2 scholarly sources)
This activity will be graded based on the Catapult to Success Rubric.
Course Outcomes (CO): 1, 2, 6