Preventing errors in medication administration
|CRITERIA||POSSIBLE POINTS||EARNED POINTS|
· The introductory paragraph presents the topic
· The purpose statement clearly conveys the aim of the report.
· Utilize the EMR to capture trends in patient lab results and correlate those findings with the patient’s current treatment plan. Be specific and provide examples.
· Analyze how Electronic Medication Administration Systems can help to prevent human errors in medication administration.
· Effectively summarize the paper
· APA format (6th edition), correct grammar, no misspelled words, concise, formal manner, 2 page min
· Organized with level one headings that correlate with rubric sections
· Observation of HIPPA laws
· Information is paraphrased and accurately cited
· Uses a peer-reviewed journal publications to add to the evidence on the topic
· APA citation style used in the text and bibliography