National Board of Teachers Standards
In the broader context of your PGEs and your practice, Identifies and address relevant needs of students. Need: Integrating Project-Based Learning.
Acquires and/or deepens certificate-specific content knowledge and/or pedagogical practice and/or knowledge; ), describe your PGE and explain how your PGE demonstrates a response to the identified need(s). Professional Growth Experience (PGE)
- Effectively integrates appropriate technology to directly and/or indirectly impact student learning;
- Explain how your interaction with colleagues, other professional groups, parents, and/or community members have enhanced your professional growth.
- analyze patterns or themes that have emerged that define you as an educator, as you reflect on your professional growth since certification.
- Practices National Board Standards-based, relevant, and meaningful instruction in the candidate’s certificate area; Early and Middle-Level Literacy
- In the context of your PGE, explain how you have acquired and deepened your certificate area-specific content knowledge and/or your pedagogical knowledge and skills to remain current, including the use of research and/or the use of other professional activities.
- Ensures fairness and equity of access and promotes appreciation of diversity in the candidate’s instructional practice;
- Has a meaningful, positive, direct, and/or indirect impact on student learning;
- Has ongoing and varied professional experiences; and
- Reflect on the PGE presented, including the steps, milestones, or goals you accomplished through this PGE, and changes, additions, and/or next steps that would enhance your professional growth in the future.