This is a continuation of a team project. In the last project, we selected an idea and now we are furthering that idea into a detailed description and implementation plan for our innovation. My section is highlighted below. The first section is what the instructor provided; the second section is what we agreed on as a team for delegation of work. From our team discussion, it does not look like anyone will be including graphics with their work, so if you could incorporate any kind of graphics as outlined in section 5 below that would be great. I have included our prior group submission as an attachment that you will need to reference. Please put all cites/sources/references into the assignment.
Please let me know if you have any questions or require any additional information, or if you need me to pay for more pages, charts, etc… Thank you.
These are the details the professor gave on how to complete the project, my section is highlighted in yellow.
|CLC: Phase 2-Developing the Implementation Plan||
· My Group
· Group Forum
This is a CLC assignment.
In Phase 2, your team will work together to develop a detailed description and implementation plan for the innovation you selected to pursue in Module 3. Each team member must research and describe a product development or management process, methodology, or model that could be utilized to implement the innovation. The group should select and use one of these models for developing its own implementation plan.
For this assignment, write a paper of 2,000-3,000 words that addresses the following:
- Finalize the name and include a one- or two-sentence description of the innovation.
- Describe the value the new product or service will provide to customers and describe the need it will meet. THIS IS MY SECTION. Please add graphics as you see necessary and if it will enhance the writing.
- Utilizing the model selected by the team, create the detailed implementation plan for the innovation. Make sure the plan accounts for contingencies/risks in the implementation process and includes realistic timeframe and budgeting considerations.
- Use graphics such as organizational charts, process maps, and/or budget tables as appropriate to increase the readability and professional appeal of the plan.
- Include in-text citations from at least six secondary sources. Each person on the team must contribute an article from the research that was completed on product development or management processes, methodologies, and/or models.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to LopesWrite.
This is what we agreed upon as a team, my section highlighted in yellow.
Re: Forum for CLC: Phase 2-Developing the Implementation Plan
I did some research and I have not seen any discussion posts from our 5th team member Melinda, so we will have to tackle this with the four of us. Here is my recommendation on how to proceed. Number three seems like it would be difficult to break up, as the information would need to flow well for it to make sense, please let me know if you think otherwise, whoever takes on number 1 might be able to assist with number three if needed.
- Finalize the name and include a one- or two-sentence description of the innovation. Plus putting everything together to have a final assignment and submit the project to the professor.Approximately 100-200 words.
- I will take on this one…. Describe the value the new product or service will provide to customers and describe the need it will meet. – Daniel – Approximately 800 plus words.
- Utilizing the model selected by the team, create a detailed implementation plan for the innovation. Make sure the plan accounts for contingencies/risks in the implementation process and includes realistic timeframe and budgeting considerations. – Approximately 800 plus words
- Introduction and conclusion – Approximately 400 plus words