This assignment requires you to conduct a full literature review and to integrate answers with the relevant course materials.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of the concepts of business excellence principles and methods by analyzing the substantive
- similarities/differences, and
- associated benefits to organizations
Between the quality and excellence accreditation standards of ISO 9001, and EFQM.
- Critically assess and review the challenges and obstacles that leaders face to achieve business excellence by taking a systemic approach.
Please explains the challenges in terms of EFQM and from a leaders perspective not in general, in this section as you know
For the EFQM there are 3 main components
- Eight Core Values or principles
- Nine Criteria
- RADAR Logic
Kindly critically assess the challenges from the 3 components not in general but critically assess the challenges by taking a Systemic approach (you need to take a look at the EFQM from the top-down).
When you get challenges please connect it to the EFQM component.
When you find a challenge please specify the significance of that challenge or in terms on why is it significant.
3 Critically evaluate a range of Leadership approaches and recommendations relevant to overcome the challenges that organizations face throughout their business excellence journey.
Based on the challenges kindly provide a recommendations based on the challenges, don’t give recommendation in general from search of experience but give it from the challenges mentioned on question 2
And if you mention challenge a and b and c, the recommendations should be arranged in the same order and it should be starting with recommendation a (based on challenge a), recommendation b (based on challenge b) and recommendation C (based on challenge C