This assignment question was recently posted by one of our customers and shared with our professional writers. If you are looking for assignment help on this topic or similar topic, click on ORDER NOW button to submit your details. Once we have your order details, your assignment will be assigned to one of our best writers, who will then proceed to write your paper and deliver it within your specified deadline. Thank you for choosing us today!
1. 700 words.
2. Please include an image and a figure with full instruction below. Cited using: https://writtent.com/blog/the-honor-code-of-a-noble-blogger-how-to-cite-pictures/ (see the section below on language, images and stigma)
3. Come up with an interesting question title to the blog.
4. Hyperlinks of evidence-based further reading on the concepts discussed within the context.
5. Introduction: introduce the topic briefly (Obesity prevalence, BMI and Mediterranean diet) + methods used in the study (questionnaire survey covering diet and lifestyle)
6. Body paragraphs: Discuss critically (beyond description) the study design, describe the validity of the data and the representativeness of the population)
7. Avoid using the word significant without an actual data result.
8. Discuss critically how the media has portrayed the study focuses on what and how it implies.
9. When critiquing a recommendation made by the media or the study make sure you adopt a systematic approach.
10. A key focus point should be on the interpretation of risk. What does the risk level actually mean? How does it relate to exposure levels? Did the media induce confusion in their explanations?
11. Justify why aspects are either strengths or weaknesses. Consider the wider problem/picture, taking into account the theoretical, clinical, ethical and professional issues. Break-down key observations in a way that explains why the strength/weakness matters to the understanding and interpretation.
12. Be succinct – avoid the use of words that do not add to the understanding.
13. A clear conclusion that summarises and wraps up the main points without introducing new points to discuss.
14. When making a recommendation, focus on what the key take away point can be, based on the quality of the evidence at hand – you can draw a judgement on how reliable specific media pieces are.
15. The essay should be structured in a logical way so that it makes sense. Do not jump from one point to another without thinking about whether it links to what has gone before.
16. Please use “people living with obesity” instead of obese people.
17. Please support any points mentioned with at least 4 evidence-based studies using hyperlinks (let me know if you do not know how to do it)
you can as well cite other media pieces that could be relatable! Thanks
Are you looking for homework writing help on this topic? This question was posted by one of our client seeking homework help. If you are therefore looking for an assignment to submit, then click on ORDER NOW button or contact us today. Our Professional Writers will be glad to write your paper from scratch, and delivered within your deadline. Perfect choice for your excellent grades! www.globalcompose.com.
We ensure that assignment instructions are followed, the paper is written from scratch. If you are not satisfied by our service, you can either request for refund or unlimited revisions for your order at absolutely no extra pay. Once the writer has completed your paper, the editors check your paper for any grammar/formatting/plagiarism mistakes, then the final paper is sent to your email.
We do not share your personal information with any company or person. We have also ensured that the ordering process is secure; you can check the security feature in the browser. For confidentiality purposes, all papers are sent to your personal email. If you have any questions, contact us any time via email, live chat or our phone number.
I appreciate help on the assignment. It was hard for me but am good to go now
Am happy now having completed the very difficult assignment
Your writer did a fine job on the revisions. The paper is now ok
The paper was so involving but am happy it is done. Will reach you with more assignments
I expected perfection in terms of grammar and I am happy. Lecturer is always on our head but was pleased with my paper. Once again, thanks a lot
The paper looks perfect now, thank to the writer
You helped me complete several other tasks as you handled paper. wonna thank you
Would you like this sample paper to be sent to your email or would you like to receive weekly articles on how to write your assignments? You can simply send us your request on how to write your paper and we will email you a free guide within 24-36 hours. Kindly subscribe below!
Email Address: email@example.com