This assignment question was recently posted by one of our customers and shared with our professional writers. If you are looking for assignment help on this topic or similar topic, click on ORDER NOW button to submit your details. Once we have your order details, your assignment will be assigned to one of our best writers, who will then proceed to write your paper and deliver it within your specified deadline. Thank you for choosing us today!
1. Select two theories that can support the underpinnings of the assigned potential DNP clinical problem.
2. For this assignment only, you may use references older than five years old.
3. Summarize the two selected theories. Select one theory from each category (i.e. grand theory and psychosocial, interdisciplinary theory and middle range nursing theory, etc.). The theories may be grand nursing theories, middle range nursing theories, psychosocial, biomedical or interdisciplinary theories.
4. Describe the DNP clinical problem
5. Select the best theoretical framework to support the clinical practice problem. It is important to select a theory that can potentially be applied to the DNP project of interest (Chapter 1 of the DNP project will require a clear and logical application of a theoretical framework).
6. Discuss why the selected theory was chosen.
7. Directly apply the theory to the assigned DNP clinical practice problem.
8. Discuss how the theory will guide or support the theoretical framework of the assigned clinical practice problem. Consider the components/variables of the theory and how they will be applied to the DNP clinical practice problem. Be specific. This section will be used as the DNP project’s basic underpinning for Chapter 1 theoretical discussion.
9. The scholarly paper should be in narrative format, 4 to 6 pages in length, excluding the title and reference page.
10. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
11. Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
12. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we, you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
13. Include at least (5) professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the paper (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory). Sources older than five (5) years old are acceptable for this assignment only.
14. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
Assigned readings are from:
***Butts, J. B., & Rich, K. L. (2018). Philosophies and theories for advanced nursing practice (3rd ed.). Jones &
Bartlett. ISBN-10:1284112241. ISBN-13: 9781284112245.
Chapters 4, 5, 6 & 26
***Gray, J. R., Grove, S. K., & Sutherland, S. (2017). Burns and Grove’s the practice of nursing research: Appraisal,
synthesis, and generation of evidence (8th ed.). Elsevier Health Sciences. ISBN-13: 978-0323377584.ISBN-10:
I still don’t have the digital version of the book. If you find it without purchasing the book, even better.
Are you looking for homework writing help on this topic? This question was posted by one of our client seeking homework help. If you are therefore looking for an assignment to submit, then click on ORDER NOW button or contact us today. Our Professional Writers will be glad to write your paper from scratch, and delivered within your deadline. Perfect choice for your excellent grades! www.globalcompose.com.
We ensure that assignment instructions are followed, the paper is written from scratch. If you are not satisfied by our service, you can either request for refund or unlimited revisions for your order at absolutely no extra pay. Once the writer has completed your paper, the editors check your paper for any grammar/formatting/plagiarism mistakes, then the final paper is sent to your email.
We do not share your personal information with any company or person. We have also ensured that the ordering process is secure; you can check the security feature in the browser. For confidentiality purposes, all papers are sent to your personal email. If you have any questions, contact us any time via email, live chat or our phone number.
I appreciate help on the assignment. It was hard for me but am good to go now
Am happy now having completed the very difficult assignment
Your writer did a fine job on the revisions. The paper is now ok
The paper was so involving but am happy it is done. Will reach you with more assignments
I expected perfection in terms of grammar and I am happy. Lecturer is always on our head but was pleased with my paper. Once again, thanks a lot
The paper looks perfect now, thank to the writer
You helped me complete several other tasks as you handled paper. wonna thank you
Would you like this sample paper to be sent to your email or would you like to receive weekly articles on how to write your assignments? You can simply send us your request on how to write your paper and we will email you a free guide within 24-36 hours. Kindly subscribe below!
Email Address: email@example.com