This assignment question was recently posted by one of our customers and shared with our professional writers. If you are looking for assignment help on this topic or similar topic, click on ORDER NOW button to submit your details. Once we have your order details, your assignment will be assigned to one of our best writers, who will then proceed to write your paper and deliver it within your specified deadline. Thank you for choosing us today!
FINC440 Instructions & Recommendations
Technical Analysis and Enterprise Value Ratios:
The purpose of this note is to carefully explain the general expectations and requirements for the Technical Analysis and Enterprise Value Ratios Valuation Assignment that is to be prepared for FINC 440. The information and materials presented here are intended to make sure that you clearly understand the general expectations and that there are no misunderstandings about what is to be done and what is expected.
Please review this material so that you are familiar with the specific requirements that are be followed in the preparation and submission of the Assignment.
Then, explain what each of the indicators suggest about the value of the company’s stock now and in the future.
Required Outline & Other Information about the Assignments –
– The excessive use of personal pronouns is discouraged in business and analytical writing. It is recommended that personal pronouns are avoided altogether, if possible. Please make sure that personal pronouns (e.g., I, we, my, our, etc.) are avoided in paper. It will take some work, but it can be done easily by rearranging the wording of sentences.
– This is a reminder that a company is not a “they,” “their,” or “them.” A company is very much an “it.” So, to reference a company, use “it,” the name of the company, or “the company,” or “the organization,” or “the firm,” etc.
–Students must use the required outline for this assignment. The closer that the paper conforms to the required outline, the better! The outline is presented in the next section.
– An evaluation rubric is available for the Assignments. It will be used to evaluate the Assignments. The rubric shows the important components that must be included in the papers. It is a good idea to take a look at the rubric and make sure that each Assignment addresses the requirements. A copy is posted with each Assignment in the online classroom.
– Each section of the paper must begin with a sub-heading. Please use the sub-headings included in the required outline (presented in the next section).
Required Outline (It must be used for each Assignment) –
The following outline is to be used for each Assignment; these titles are the required subheadings for the sections of the written report:
– Include a cover page containing the title of the Assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
– The Introduction must include:
(a) A review of the Assignment purpose, research methods and the principal information sources, and other information related to the completion of the analysis.
(b) The introduction should also include an overview of the sections of the paper that follow. (1/2 to 1 page)
– The body of the report is to address the assigned topics and questions.
It is essential that students include appropriate in-text reference citations in APA format:
– The summary or conclusion should review the major observations, conclusions and recommendations developed in the analysis. No new material should be introduced in this section. (1/2 to 1 page)
– Provide list of references in 7th Edition of the APA format.
Damodaran, Aswath. Support website for “The Little Book of Valuation.” Available online at: http://pages.stern.nyu.edu/~adamodar/New_Home_Page/littlebook.htm
Online Powerpoint Instruction & Other Supplements for:
Damodaran, Aswath. Investment Valuation (3rd ed.). John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Available online at:
Chapter 4 The Basics of Risk.
Chapter 6 Market Efficiency – Definition, Tests, and Evidence
Chapter 7 Riskless Rates and Risk Premiums
Other Online Readings:
Online Videos & Supplements:
Investing Basics Technical Analysis
Technical Analysis Indicators
Market Timing –Nonfinancial & Technical Indicators
De Bondt, Werner, et al. Behavioral Finance: Quo Vadis? Journal of Applied Finance. Fall-Winter 2008.
Are you looking for homework writing help on this topic? This question was posted by one of our client seeking homework help. If you are therefore looking for an assignment to submit, then click on ORDER NOW button or contact us today. Our Professional Writers will be glad to write your paper from scratch, and delivered within your deadline. Perfect choice for your excellent grades! www.globalcompose.com.
We ensure that assignment instructions are followed, the paper is written from scratch. If you are not satisfied by our service, you can either request for refund or unlimited revisions for your order at absolutely no extra pay. Once the writer has completed your paper, the editors check your paper for any grammar/formatting/plagiarism mistakes, then the final paper is sent to your email.
We do not share your personal information with any company or person. We have also ensured that the ordering process is secure; you can check the security feature in the browser. For confidentiality purposes, all papers are sent to your personal email. If you have any questions, contact us any time via email, live chat or our phone number.
I appreciate help on the assignment. It was hard for me but am good to go now
Am happy now having completed the very difficult assignment
Your writer did a fine job on the revisions. The paper is now ok
The paper was so involving but am happy it is done. Will reach you with more assignments
I expected perfection in terms of grammar and I am happy. Lecturer is always on our head but was pleased with my paper. Once again, thanks a lot
The paper looks perfect now, thank to the writer
You helped me complete several other tasks as you handled paper. wonna thank you
Would you like this sample paper to be sent to your email or would you like to receive weekly articles on how to write your assignments? You can simply send us your request on how to write your paper and we will email you a free guide within 24-36 hours. Kindly subscribe below!
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org