This assignment question was recently posted by one of our customers and shared with our professional writers. If you are looking for assignment help on this topic or similar topic, click on ORDER NOW button to submit your details. Once we have your order details, your assignment will be assigned to one of our best writers, who will then proceed to write your paper and deliver it within your specified deadline. Thank you for choosing us today!
Your objective is to compare two related economic variables and see if you can identify a relationship between them. You should first look at the variables separately, then in relationship to each other.
1. You will select two related economic variables that you have studied during the relevant weeks. Gross Domestic Product vs Unemployment (U3- Total unemployed, as a percent of the civilian labor force (official unemployment rate)
2. Find appropriate data on both variables;
3. Present that data in a clear graphic or tabular form (or both if appropriate);
4. Explain what the data shows – discuss/explain the data;
5. Explain what the data means – give meaning to what the data shows; and.
6. And explain why it matters – what is the economic importance or usefulness of what you found in your data analysis and discussion.
Points 4 and 5 initially seem to be about the same thing and they are close in meaning. Point 4 is the process of walking the reader through the data presented in the table or graphic. Point 5 is explaining to the reader what that data means. In other words, tell the reader what the data is and explain what it means. Remember this is a process of giving meaning to data. Standing alone, data is just numbers. Your task is to give those numbers a context and a meaning that converts numbers into information.
• You have to have real-world data; i.e., numbers;
• You have to have citations in the body of your report;
• Tables and graphics need a citation immediately following the table or graphic, if you create the table or graphic then the citation is to the source of the data; and, then the citation is to the source of the data; and,
• You need references at the end of the report.
Please use book as reference as well.
Are you looking for homework writing help on this topic? This question was posted by one of our client seeking homework help. If you are therefore looking for an assignment to submit, then click on ORDER NOW button or contact us today. Our Professional Writers will be glad to write your paper from scratch, and delivered within your deadline. Perfect choice for your excellent grades! www.globalcompose.com.
We ensure that assignment instructions are followed, the paper is written from scratch. If you are not satisfied by our service, you can either request for refund or unlimited revisions for your order at absolutely no extra pay. Once the writer has completed your paper, the editors check your paper for any grammar/formatting/plagiarism mistakes, then the final paper is sent to your email.
We do not share your personal information with any company or person. We have also ensured that the ordering process is secure; you can check the security feature in the browser. For confidentiality purposes, all papers are sent to your personal email. If you have any questions, contact us any time via email, live chat or our phone number.
I appreciate help on the assignment. It was hard for me but am good to go now
Am happy now having completed the very difficult assignment
Your writer did a fine job on the revisions. The paper is now ok
The paper was so involving but am happy it is done. Will reach you with more assignments
I expected perfection in terms of grammar and I am happy. Lecturer is always on our head but was pleased with my paper. Once again, thanks a lot
The paper looks perfect now, thank to the writer
You helped me complete several other tasks as you handled paper. wonna thank you
Would you like this sample paper to be sent to your email or would you like to receive weekly articles on how to write your assignments? You can simply send us your request on how to write your paper and we will email you a free guide within 24-36 hours. Kindly subscribe below!
Email Address: email@example.com