This assignment question was recently posted by one of our customers and shared with our professional writers. If you are looking for assignment help on this topic or similar topic, click on ORDER NOW button to submit your details. Once we have your order details, your assignment will be assigned to one of our best writers, who will then proceed to write your paper and deliver it within your specified deadline. Thank you for choosing us today!
PLEASE AT LEAST THE FOLLOWING 4 SOURCES.
1. Finkelman, A. (2020). Leadership and management for nurses: Core competencies for quality care (4th ed.). Pearson.
• Chapter 8: Recruitment and Retention: Meeting Staff Requirements pp. 262-275 and pp. 282-296
2. Watson, D., Monson, K., & Marshall, B. (2019). Working on nursing students’ resilience. Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand, 25(1), 14-16. https://chamberlainuniversity.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=ccm&AN=134956805&site=eds-live&scope=site (Links to an external site.)
American Association of Colleges of Nursing. (2019). Fact sheet: Nursing shortage. https://www.aacnnursing.org/Portals/42/News/Factsheets/Nursing-Shortage-Factsheet.pdf
4. WK 8 ONLINE LESSON Chamberlain University (2020) NR447 Lesson 8: The Future of Nursing [online lesson] Downers Grove, IL: DeVry Education Group
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (as cited in American Association of Colleges of Nursing, 2019), over 200,000 new RNs will be needed each year through 2026 to replace nurses who retire and to fill new positions. National Council of State Boards of Nursing and The Forum of State Nursing Workforce Centers (as cited in American Association of Colleges of Nursing, 2019) reported that about 51% of today’s RNs are 50 years old or older. These are dramatic numbers and represent a challenge for future nurse leaders and managers.
If you were a nurse leader or manager, how would you retain the nurses you have? How would you recruit additional nurses? In your opinion, what do you think the future of the nursing workforce will look like in 50 years?
Your discussion post should look like:
• Paragraph one: How would you retain the nurses you have?
• Paragraph two: How would you recruit additional nurses?
• Paragraph three: What do you think the future of the nursing workforce will look like in 50 years?
• Resources: Where did you find your data?
Are you looking for homework writing help on this topic? This question was posted by one of our client seeking homework help. If you are therefore looking for an assignment to submit, then click on ORDER NOW button or contact us today. Our Professional Writers will be glad to write your paper from scratch, and delivered within your deadline. Perfect choice for your excellent grades! www.globalcompose.com.
We ensure that assignment instructions are followed, the paper is written from scratch. If you are not satisfied by our service, you can either request for refund or unlimited revisions for your order at absolutely no extra pay. Once the writer has completed your paper, the editors check your paper for any grammar/formatting/plagiarism mistakes, then the final paper is sent to your email.
We do not share your personal information with any company or person. We have also ensured that the ordering process is secure; you can check the security feature in the browser. For confidentiality purposes, all papers are sent to your personal email. If you have any questions, contact us any time via email, live chat or our phone number.
I appreciate help on the assignment. It was hard for me but am good to go now
Am happy now having completed the very difficult assignment
Your writer did a fine job on the revisions. The paper is now ok
The paper was so involving but am happy it is done. Will reach you with more assignments
I expected perfection in terms of grammar and I am happy. Lecturer is always on our head but was pleased with my paper. Once again, thanks a lot
The paper looks perfect now, thank to the writer
You helped me complete several other tasks as you handled paper. wonna thank you
Would you like this sample paper to be sent to your email or would you like to receive weekly articles on how to write your assignments? You can simply send us your request on how to write your paper and we will email you a free guide within 24-36 hours. Kindly subscribe below!
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org