This assignment question was recently posted by one of our customers and shared with our professional writers. If you are looking for assignment help on this topic or similar topic, click on ORDER NOW button to submit your details. Once we have your order details, your assignment will be assigned to one of our best writers, who will then proceed to write your paper and deliver it within your specified deadline. Thank you for choosing us today!
Part 1 Limited animation
1. Think of or find an anime series, or regular animated film, and break it down for me in terms of the different anime techniques we talked about in class. Why do you believe this is limited animation (anime)? What are the tell tale signs in your designated film? Note, Disney and other western animators use these techniques too, simply not to that extent.
2. What effect does limited animation have on the viewer? Does it take away from the enjoyment and fluidity of the film? If so, what do you attribute anime’s success to? In terms of style it is certainly inferior to western animators’ projects. Why then do you think it has taken the world by storm over the last few decades? What is it about Japanese animation that makes it aso endearing despite its obvious lack of artistic refinement?
Part 2 The tattoo and the discomforting
Manga and Anime portray taboo subject matter much more openly than western comics. This has unfortunately earned them the stigma and label of being perverted. Perhaps the main issue stems from the fact that, although taboo subject matter is sometimes touched upon in the west, it is done purely through underground comics whereas manga offers this type of material to any average mainstream reader. Furthermore, although such subject matter may be depicted in the west, the message associated with is is very clear – such behavior should be avoided at all costs! On the other hand, manga and anime attempt to place the reader/viewer in the shoes of the props on/people engaging in said behavior (e.g. I Love my Little Sister), and truly understand the emotional turmoil or issues they experience. Additionally, they do so while eliciting sympathy from the reader which allows him or her to sympathize with whatever taboo they are presented with. And herein lies the issue,
1. Should taboos be made available through entertainment? Should they be turned into a leisurely pastime? Is this appropriate or not? Is it actually fair to label anime and manga perverse just because of their attempt to understand these problems while doing so in a fun loving and entertaining way?
2. Does encountering taboos in such a way make them easier to swallow? If so, does it in turn bring about more intellectual curiosity about said issues and does it offer more comprehension rather than the traditional ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’ approach?
3. Finally, should these issues be widely talked about or is it perhaps better to keep certain subject matter away from young audiences? (This is an entirely opinion based question but make sure you defend whatever point you make in a convincing manner).
Are you looking for homework writing help on this topic? This question was posted by one of our client seeking homework help. If you are therefore looking for an assignment to submit, then click on ORDER NOW button or contact us today. Our Professional Writers will be glad to write your paper from scratch, and delivered within your deadline. Perfect choice for your excellent grades! www.globalcompose.com.
We ensure that assignment instructions are followed, the paper is written from scratch. If you are not satisfied by our service, you can either request for refund or unlimited revisions for your order at absolutely no extra pay. Once the writer has completed your paper, the editors check your paper for any grammar/formatting/plagiarism mistakes, then the final paper is sent to your email.
We do not share your personal information with any company or person. We have also ensured that the ordering process is secure; you can check the security feature in the browser. For confidentiality purposes, all papers are sent to your personal email. If you have any questions, contact us any time via email, live chat or our phone number.
I appreciate help on the assignment. It was hard for me but am good to go now
Am happy now having completed the very difficult assignment
Your writer did a fine job on the revisions. The paper is now ok
The paper was so involving but am happy it is done. Will reach you with more assignments
I expected perfection in terms of grammar and I am happy. Lecturer is always on our head but was pleased with my paper. Once again, thanks a lot
The paper looks perfect now, thank to the writer
You helped me complete several other tasks as you handled paper. wonna thank you
Would you like this sample paper to be sent to your email or would you like to receive weekly articles on how to write your assignments? You can simply send us your request on how to write your paper and we will email you a free guide within 24-36 hours. Kindly subscribe below!
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org