- Provide an executive summary before you begin with your research proposal.
- Provide a basic understanding of the facts, information, and the importance of the research paper like area of study, motivation of the research, and how important is it for the knowledge advancement
- A clear and concise description of the issue that needs to be addressed. The specific problem in that field of research.
- Provide a list of goals that will be achieved through the proposed research.
- Provide a summary of similar related research problems, strengths, and weaknesses plus justification of your research.
- Methodology: What to do and how to solve the problem related to the given topic.
- Finally Conclusion. Summarize your work comprehensively.
- All the facts and information must be accompanied by a reference to its source by using the proper guidelines of APA 7 citation style, double spaced, Times New Roman with font size 12.
Use 3 or more academic or scholarly so