Read the following sections in the SAGE Research Journal.
• SAGE/Project Planner: Developing a researchable question: Introduction
• How do I develop a research question?
• When will I know what my research question is?
• Types of research questions: Why? When? Who? How? Where?
SAGE/ Project Planner: Reviewing the literature:
• Why do I need to do a literature review?
• What types of literature should I use in my review?
• How do I do a literature search?
• How do I do a literature review?
• What makes a successful literature review?
• Develop a paper
• What is a review of the literature?
• Why is a review of the literature important for qualitative research?
• Why is a review of the literature important for quantitative research?
• Write a paper with the research and rationale for a review of the literature in both a qualitative study and a quantitative study.
• There should be at least three citations and references.
• All writing and citations/references should follow APA format.