Review the attached Project Environmental and Needs Analysis document to get knowledge about the project you have chosen for your Capstone project. Once you are knowledgeable about the project, you will use the attached Week_2 Template to complete this part of your Capstone Project.
Week 2 Instructions:
Section 04 – Project Integration Management (S04) (Week 2, 7)
• Everything in this section should be related to Chapter 4 of the PMBOK Guide or to relevant and reliable sources that focus on the topic.
• Complete processes 4.1 Create Project Charter, and 4.2 Develop Project Management Plan.
Section 05- Scope Management (S05) (Week 2)
• Everything in this section should be related to the processes in Scope Management (5.1 Plan Scope Management through 5.6 Control Scope).
• In the narrative, use sources to explain how and why you tailored the scope management processes as you did, and why and how you selected and used specific tools and techniques.
• Use figures and tables to show inputs and outputs of the scope processes such as requirements documents, WBS, the Scope Management Plan, requirements traceability matrix, and other key scope project documents and plans.
• If you used templates or resources from websites, make sure to use in-text citing and reference page citing to acknowledge that you didn’t create the templates.
Section 13- Project Stakeholder Management
• During Week 2, add the remaining sections from the Stakeholder Mgmt. planning, executing, and M&C process groups that show how stakeholder engagement was planned, and how you monitored or controlled their engagement from the beginning through the end of the project.
• Feel free to include 13.1 Identify Stakeholders, just so you’ll have everything in the same place.
• In the narrative, explain the tools and techniques you used, specific challenges to planning or managing stakeholder engagement.
Your Writing Approach
• It’s always difficult to get started! Try just writing long-hand to get some of your ideas on paper.
• Perspective: Remember: You have already completed your project, or it is almost complete. You are looking back at your project and describing what has already happened. The present and future verb tenses have almost no role in this paper.
• With your 20/20 hindsight on the project, you should be able to focus in on project management elements (PMI, 2017) that were critical to your project, and explain why they were important, and how they shaped your choices. Every project has unique challenges; what were yours?
Formatting- This template is structured for APA Formatting with a few changes.
• MS Word Heading 1, Heading 2, and Heading 3 appear automatically in the Table of Contents.
• Normal – is used for double-spaced, 11-point Times New Roman narrative paragraphs. We use 11 points instead of 12 points in this course.
• APA Level 1 headings are tagged as Heading 1, which automatically centers and bolds your heading. Use title case.
• APA Level 2 headings are tagged as Heading 2 which automatically left justifies and bolds the heading. Use title case.
• If you use APA Level 3, just bold the heading, but don’t tag it especially in MS Word.
Graphics and Tables
• Tables and Graphics are tagged with Heading 3 (this is an unusual use of the Heading 3 tag).
• You can put a very small graphic or table (less than 1” high) in the text. However, longer graphics and tables should be inserted at the end of the section.
• You are welcome to use the samples included in the templates in your paper.
• Add your graphics and tables.
• You also need to develop a consistent numbering program for your figures and tables in your final paper.