This assignment question was recently posted by one of our customers and shared with our professional writers. If you are looking for assignment help on this topic or similar topic, click on ORDER NOW button to submit your details. Once we have your order details, your assignment will be assigned to one of our best writers, who will then proceed to write your paper and deliver it within your specified deadline. Thank you for choosing us today!
1. 1000 employees
2. 50% female and 50% male
3. Age 18-65
4. Benefits apply to all eligible employees, and are prorated based on Pt/FT status
5. The firm is self-insured for healthcare and provides benefits but can include co-pays
You care about your employees and believe in preventive healthcare. You are also responsible for the financial health of the firm. You are going to present a report to the Board of Trustees for approval of a benefit of preventive healthcare for your employees.
Choose one of the following benefits
1. Improving the fitness of the employee
2. Maintenance of ideal body weight (this is almost always weight loss)
3. Smoking cessation
4. Routine preventive healthcare by the employee’s primary physician (commonly includes yearly physical exam, routine laboratory studies (comprehensive medical panel, lipid studies, thyroid evaluation, Pap smear/Prostate Specific Antigen), vaccinations, EKG). Do not evaluate or include more extensive screens such as mammography or colonoscopy.
In a 4-5 page paper (plus cover page and a page for the Executive Summary) discuss:
1. What is included in the benefit.
2. Brief review of the data underlying the benefit (who is affected, what proportion of your employees would need the benefit and an estimate of the number of employees will use the benefit based on industry norms, what is the effectiveness of the benefit).
3. How will you incentivize the employee? (Usually monetary but not necessarily)
4. What will be the cost of the benefit to the firm (direct and indirect)?
5. How will you measure the use of the benefit and how will the incentive be paid?
6. What will be the benefit to the firm? (While it may improve the public image of the firm or attract employees, you should attempt to evaluate the monetary benefit to the firm in things such as decreased healthcare costs, decreased sick time, etc.)
(This exercise is useful even if you find that these preventive strategies aren’t as effective as you would like. In other words, don’t reject a strategy because your literature search shows it isn’t effective.)
Are you looking for homework writing help on this topic? This question was posted by one of our client seeking homework help. If you are therefore looking for an assignment to submit, then click on ORDER NOW button or contact us today. Our Professional Writers will be glad to write your paper from scratch, and delivered within your deadline. Perfect choice for your excellent grades! www.globalcompose.com.
We ensure that assignment instructions are followed, the paper is written from scratch. If you are not satisfied by our service, you can either request for refund or unlimited revisions for your order at absolutely no extra pay. Once the writer has completed your paper, the editors check your paper for any grammar/formatting/plagiarism mistakes, then the final paper is sent to your email.
We do not share your personal information with any company or person. We have also ensured that the ordering process is secure; you can check the security feature in the browser. For confidentiality purposes, all papers are sent to your personal email. If you have any questions, contact us any time via email, live chat or our phone number.
I appreciate help on the assignment. It was hard for me but am good to go now
Am happy now having completed the very difficult assignment
Your writer did a fine job on the revisions. The paper is now ok
The paper was so involving but am happy it is done. Will reach you with more assignments
I expected perfection in terms of grammar and I am happy. Lecturer is always on our head but was pleased with my paper. Once again, thanks a lot
The paper looks perfect now, thank to the writer
You helped me complete several other tasks as you handled paper. wonna thank you
Would you like this sample paper to be sent to your email or would you like to receive weekly articles on how to write your assignments? You can simply send us your request on how to write your paper and we will email you a free guide within 24-36 hours. Kindly subscribe below!
Email Address: email@example.com