- Google Inc. enterprise, in offering web-based search, was on the rise during the 2014 fiscal year. This was because of the increased current ratio where the total asset was 4.80 more than the current liability.
- Revenue decreased in the first and second quarter in the years 2015. Revenue in the 4th quarter of 2014 was a bit higher than the 1st and 2nd quarters of 2015.
- The increase came about as a result of mobile search estimated at $11.8 billion in 2014 . The much anticipated august holiday will increase the number of clicks and Google searches. (Haig and Haig 43).
- Looking at the stock of the company, we find that the organization has a quick ratio of 4.39. This means that the return on investment is higher than its competitors such as Bing from Microsoft. Current ratio shows that the business is insolvent. However, Google has the potential to increase its sales by 18.88% yearly (Scott 23).
- The company should increase its current asset to instigate demand for their products. This will increase customer satisfaction hence increasing sales.
- Focusing on the financial report 2014-2015, Google inc. stock price is on the upward move. During the month of June this year the stock sold amounted to 9 million.
- Thus, the stock price will be a buy option.
Long-term on look:
- market- perform
- One year potential growth for assets stands at 18.22% with at least an increase in the total current assets. On the other hand, growth for capital in one year is expected to improve by 18.57%. It insinuates that all the investing activities should rise as capital investment rises.
- Google was ranked the first company in term of market share where it controlled 64%, baidu 11.15%, Bing 10.29% and asks 0.21%. The demand for Google services is deemed to rise in the future due to mobile searches supported by the firm (Sutherlan 23).
- It is the market leader in search engine business hence influences the market in a great way.
Haig, Matt, and Matt Haig. Brand Success: How the World’s Top 100 Brands Thrive and Survive. London: Kogan Page, 2011. Print.
Scott, Virginia A. Google. Westport: Greenwood Press, 2012. Print.
Sutherland, Adam. Google. London: Wayland, 2011. Print.